Our RF Solutions
The Ultra LOng Range, Low Power Repeater is used for Long
distance Transmission/Reception TO and FROM the
RFID TAGs, It consists of a USB port interface for power and dual
SMA ports for antenna connectivity, The antennas are usually High
Gain Antennas for Long Distances (not shown in the picture), and
Whip Antennas for Short Distances.
Following are some of the characteristis of the UHF Repeater
Ultra LOng Range, LOw Power Repeater (UHF TX/RX-RFID 865-867Mhz) characteristics
- Frequency – 865 to 867 MHz
- Antenna-With a high dB Omni-direction/Directional antenna.
- Received Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) with customized firmware treatment ID, parameters and specific firmware set in flash memory remain even when power goes off.
- Interaction with Application & Databases Software on PC (Windows or Linux ) which can be easily customized as per requirement
- HTML server mode applications can also access information through RFID Reader.
- Dynamic configuration settings through UHF network should be possible.
- Automatic router scans
- FHSS (frequency hopping spread spectrum)
- Base server router configuration with USB connection
- BARE Reader size of 50mm x 50mm x 15 mm.
- Aproximately Weight: 50 gms
- POWER SUPPLY: 5V DC
- Temperature: it can work in any operating /ambient temperature of -10°C to +65°C
- INTERFACES: It has USB interface.
- RSSI calculation and event or measure retrieval and treatment (typically 1000/s).
- Humidity: 0 to 85% humid conditions.
- Withstands all adverse weather conditions.
- This is easily portable and connectable.
- UHF (Ultra High Frequency) proprietary READER is integrated with Customer specific APPLICATION SOFTWARE.
- Integrating embedded algorithms, give accurate real-time location RSSI capacity as well as pertinent sensors analysis or alarms on identified events.